Sunday, November 10, 2013

Personal Pretzel Crust Cheesecakes


My husband LOVES cheesecake, and he complains a lot that I never make it for him. The 15th anniversary of our first date is this Thursday, so I thought I would start celebrating a little early. Personal cheesecakes are so much better than a big cheesecake, especially when only one person in the house really likes cheesecake. Not only are they the perfect portable single serving, but they can also be frozen for later consumption.

We just happened to have some friends over for dinner tonight, so I served some of these for dessert. I was thrilled to find that everybody loved them. Unfortunately, the pretzel crust brownies that I also served were not a winner. But then, you win some and you lose some.  Besides it could have been worse, they both could have been losers.

Anyway, if you like cheesecake, you should definitely give these a try. I'm quite certain you will love them.

What You Will Need:
Blender
KitchenAid Mixer wtih Whisk Attachment
Muffin Pans
Cupcake Paper Liners
Small Scoop
Medium Scoop
Cooling Racks

Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups Gluten Free Pretzels Crumbs
1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, melted
Two 8 oz. packages of Cream Cheese
3/4 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Milk
2 Large Eggs
1 cup Sour Cream
1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla Extract
1/8 cup or 2 Tablespoons Soy Flour

Makes approximately 24 personal cheesecakes

Directions:
In blender, crush pretzels until they are finely ground.


In a small bowl, add melted butter to pretzel crumbs and mix until well combined.

Line muffin pans with cupcake paper liners.

With a small scoop, scoop pretzel crust into muffin pans.

Using your finger, press pretzel crust firmly into bottom of cupcake paper liners. Set aside.


Preheat oven to 350° F.

In KitchenAid Mixer Bowl with Whisk Attachment, mix together cream cheese and sugar until well blended.


Add milk, sour cream, eggs, flour and vanilla; and blend until creamy.






Using medium scoop, scoop into muffin tins.

Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool completely, then refrigerate to set.

Even though cheesecakes isn't my favorite, looking at this picture still makes me want to eat them. I served them as is, but imagine what they would taste like with some raspberry sauce drizzled on them. Mmmhmm, I sure did!

Your feedback is always welcome. I look forward to hearing from you.

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough."
So do it right!
Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment